Host an event!
Who can host a festival event?
Every year we welcome hosts from all over Dublin to contribute to a diverse programme of events. Hosts are Dublin City Council partners, organisations, ind
ividuals, projects, community groups, educational institutions and others who want to make Dublin a City for All!
What type of events are eligible?
We welcome all types of events including Seminars, Talks, Creative Workshops, Demonstrations, Guided Walking Tours, Training Sessions, Open days, Exhibitions, Performances and much more.
Our Inclusion and Integration Week events cover a broad range of topics such as, Health and Wellbeing, Public Policies, Technology, Culture, Art & Creativity, Fitn
ess, Food and Cookery, Languages, Environmental and Sustainability, Music, Education and Business and Entrepreneurship.
This year there is an option to submit an Online or In person event. Hybrid events are welcome however Dublin Inclusion and Integration Week are not in a position to provide technical support for this option.
You don’t know what to do? Get some inspiration from our 2021 events here
Requirements for event hosts
- All events must be FREE of charge
- All events must be accessible to all members of the public
- You must ensure that you have adequate insurance in place
- Events can be any length in time, i.e. 20 minutes to one day.
We are leaving this part entirely up to you! At the end of the day you own your event. If pre booking suits the style of your event, we can help you to ensure the right systems are in place to do so. We only ask to clearly indicate to participants if pre-registration is required.
For any event related queries please contact email@example.com
How to register your event
If you are hosting an event during the Inclusion and Integration week, we would love to include it on our listing page.
The process is very simple
- Make sure you have all the information necessary to include your event, for instance:
- Event Title
- Event Description (50 words max)
- Date and Time
- Event poster / artwork
- Organisation details
- Click on Register My Event
- Fill out the Event submission form. Again Make sure you include ALL the information required. It is not possible to edit after you have submitted your event.
- Click Preview then Submit Listing.
- Once you submit the event this will be reviewed by the team. Your event will be made public once we are satisfied there are no queiries.
- Enjoy the Inclusion and Integration Week!